1. Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they are not properly recharged or used.
2. Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
3. Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
4. When buying lithium battery, should make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
5. Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
6. Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.Features
The Solar Power Manager (C) is compatible with general 6V~24V solar panels. It can recharge the 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries through solar panel or USB TYPE-C connection, and provides 5V / 3A regulated output (with multi protocols support including PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP).
The module features MPPT (MAX Power Point Tracking) function and multi protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep operating with high-efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suitable for solar powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
1. Support MPPT (MAX Power Point Tracking) function, MAX the efficiency of the solar panel
2. Flexible battery recharging: from solar panel or USB TYPE-C power adapter
3. Compatible with 6V~24V solar panels, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input
4. Onboard MPPT SET switch, select the level closed to input level to improve recharging efficiency
5. Onboard aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, stable performance
6. Embedded battery holder, supports 3x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
7. Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery
8. Multi protection circuits: over charge / over discharge / reverse-proof / over heat / over current, stable and safe to useSpecifications
1. Solar in: 6V ~ 24V (18V by default)
2. Recharging: Solar panel, power adapter, USB
3. Battery: 3 x 18650 Li-ion battery (Not included)
4. USB input: 5V (Type-C, with PD quick charge support)
5. 5V output: 5V / 3A (USB-out, Type-C)
6. Recharging cutoff voltage: 4.2V +/- 1%
7. Over discharge protection voltage: 3.0V +/- 1%
8. Solar panel recharging effeciency: ~78%
9. USB recharging effeciency: ~93%
10. Batteries boost out effeciency: ~92%
11. Case: Metal case
12. Size: 119.0 x 71.0 x 25.2mm
13. Package list:
- Solar Power Manager (C) x1
- Adapter x1
|One Package Weight
0.25kgs / 0.55lb
|One Package Size
20cm * 15cm * 5cm / 7.87inch * 5.91inch * 1.97inch
9.00kgs / 19.84lb
42cm * 32cm * 27cm / 16.54inch * 12.6inch * 10.63inch
20GP: 734 cartons * 40 pcs = 29360 pcs
40HQ: 1705 cartons * 40 pcs = 68200 pcs